Kickstarter ended and we had a really strong finish raising 805% of our goal. After Kickstarter ends, the funds aren’t instant, but we received enough of the money to place some orders. We just got a shipment of carbon fiber in, so production of the Ghost is underway. We have ordered the motors as well, but they are about a month out. The motors have covers and a new wind that offers a bit more torque.
We have also made some design changes that I think you’ll really like. The vertical camera adjustment worked well on the prototype, but it was the weakest spot of the gimbal and harder to adjust. We are replacing the thin, vertical adjustment bars, with carbon fiber rods and a quick adjust system. I also designed a new camera mounting plate that spans the whole width. This eliminates the lower carbon fiber rod, which had a tendency to rotate when adjusting. These pieces are currently being produced, so we don’t have photos of them right now.